The Best Electronic Cigarette Guide For 2016
Electronic Cigarette Reviews, News, Directories, And More!
In this site, you will find valuable information to help you understand the rapidly evolving world of electronic cigarettes.
Take a look around and get comfortable, you are only a few minutes away from finding the best e-cig for your needs.
Many review sites have reviews on the most basic starter kits, but have no information about the different device styles that might work better for you.
Unlike other e-cigarette review sites, this site explains the differences between the major e-cig styles and manufacturers. Here you will find detailed information, current news, and helpful reviews about all the most popular e-cigarette styles and e-liquids available from the most trusted e-cig vendors.
You just want to find the perfect electronic cigarette to help you live a tobacco-free life, and you also want to know what makes different types of e-cigs and the e-liquid unique.
Basically, you just want to know what kind of device is going to work for your needs, and you don’t want to buy 10 different devices to find out what one works best.
You may have been searching online for the best e-cigarette and discovered that almost every review site is nothing but a collection of e-cigarette ads with little information about device types.
Things are different here. Here you will learn about the different devices that are currently available. Yes, there are many types and each one has it’s own unique qualities that makes it different.
You will learn all about each device type, from the simple disposable e-cigs types to Mechanical MODs. You can even visit our E-cigarette Glossary Page to learn about the different components and what they are used for.
Once you know what each type of e-cig does, you will be more likely to buy the device that fits you best. If you end up with the wrong device you are more likely to likely go back to smoking tobacco.
Choose a device category tab below to read about the benefits of each type of device
Recent E-Cig News
Laws & Regulations
The Department of Transportation has now issued a ruling that will ban electronic cigarettes from being included in checked luggage when you travel via airplane. The new rule does not exclude e-cigarettes from making the flight entirely. You are still allowed to
Now is the time vapers. Regulation for e-cigarettes is just around the corner, but it’s not too late to have your voice heard. The second of three FDA workshops regarding e-cigarettes is in the near future and the one major hole that was in the information presented.
When the prime-time cameras caught Julia Louis-Dreyfus “vaping” an electronic cigarette at the 2014 Golden Globes ceremony, cries of disapproval arose from our nation’s capital.
E-cigarette use across the board, no matter your age or your geographical location, has been rising steadily for the last few years. The devices, whether used as replacements for cigarettes or as aids to quit smoking altogether, are rightfully gaining such popularity,
A new study was recently published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health that reports high rates of successful smoking cessation among first time vapers.
- NJ - Take Action to oppose a ban on flavored vapor products (S.298)!
- OR - Take Action to oppose a dangerous tax on vapor products!
- Hawaii - Call to Action! Take Action to oppose taxes on vapor products!
- VT - Take Action to oppose an indoor vaping ban (H.171)!
- Florida Call to Action! Oppose an indoor vaping ban (HB 1143)
- Washington State Department of Health Bemoans the Fact that Smokers are Switching to E-Cigarettes; Tells them Smoking is No More Hazardous than Vaping
- American Lung Association Gives Middle Finger to Vapers Who Have Quit or are Trying to Quit Smoking
- More on Failed Disclosures: Even Former Tobacco Industry-Funded Scientists Disclose their Past History of Financial Conflicts
- Violation of Conflict of Interest Principles and Seemingly Dishonest Disclosures Confirmed: Authors Should Have Revealed Past History of Funding from Big Pharma
- Researchers Fail to Disclose Conflicts of Interest with Big Pharma and Appear to Hide their Financial Relationships